Thursday, November 17, 2011

Vernissage (and lil helpers!)

I get 3 weeks to finish preparing my painting exhibition. About 3 other paintings to do... 1/3 of the painting are framed, being framed (acrylics, collages). I get more troubles with all the watercolours.
And I get lots and lots of candle holders to make, their colourful light will add what I need to the atmosphere.  God, days and nights are way too short.

I've just received the flyers (a LOT of them), and I gotta admit they're nice!

I'm focusing on it just now, it's helpful when you see the chaos in my life right now. I needed such a project, and not in 3 months.
 And yes, I believe it's just good practice for all what will happen in the coming year.


The devils want to help, talk of that day like a BIG day. That's so wonderful : )

Yesterday, we went to buy fabrics in Montmartre and a few other stuff (lights etc). They're very serious about everything when it comes to the vernissage. That motivates me, makes me a bit optimistic :)


4 comments:

Mahie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Etolane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.