Monday, November 25, 2002

Tomorrow the invitations on which I've been workin will be printed! Yeeeeehooooo!
It feels guuuuuud to use my lil skill in a professional way! :P

I really hope my official webpage will bring me something guuuud....if not $$$, then maybe interesting contacts...We'll see :-)

It takes so much time to create a webpage from A to Z. I take care of the content and Martin of all the programming and development for each page, each function, etc.
I think web development has turned to be Martin's passion, he codes more than he plays bagpipe at home now, can you believe it?
It sounds less romantic but, all these matrix and complicate thingies, that I see on the screen when Martin works, are really mysterious and intrigant. Just like ingredients of a magic potion, ya see ;-)

No comments: