Monday, December 09, 2002

We've been to the paris boatshow this weekend, it's at 10 min from here :-))))
It was a real pleasure to see mom and sister and a couple of ex-colleagues working there.....and being just a visitor (an amazing feeling)!!! hehe
For the first time in 12 years I have time to enjoy December! yeeepeeeee!
We ( I ) wanted to visit a few people there, to present dem Lola, but we got invited to an oysters and white bordeaux cession (s)... how could we resist?!

I've realized that I know so many people there... it felt very familiar. I was not nostalgic at all though, I guess because working at the boat show was really hard ... and somehow I still feel in the biz with a part of the family working there. I only get the advantages! hehe

Anyway, as "tourists" again, we'll finish our visit next weekend!



No comments: