Wednesday, May 14, 2003

*~~* *^***Holidays**~~*^* * *

(noticing your jealous look :P)

The luggage is ready, or almost. Gawd, travelling with a baby is really something (and we've not started yet!).
Before we needed a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, a lil dress and that was it!
Now we've to add Lola's toys (very important!), Lola's clothes (more than for us!), Lola's medication (just in case), Lola's eating tools, etc etc + the push-chair!
I've sacrified myself not taking more than panties and socks... (I'll buy all what I need there! Mwaaaahahahaha!)

I gotta thank Papa who has offered to take us to the airport tomorrow morning at about 6.00 !
That's rilly great... because of the strikes and because it will be much more comfortable for Lola (and us!) than with the metro. :-)))))

We've already planned to see all our good friends there. It's been almost a year we've been there!

So between our rendez-vous with family (martin's family + my mom's sister who live there) and with our friends, we'll be deliciously busy!
And I've noticed many of our friends had a lil baby too!!! The Papas will talk babies while the mamas will enjoy their Hamburg's beer! Waaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!
hehe

No comments: