Friday, July 16, 2004

Et voilà, in a few hours, we'll be on the way to auld Bretagne.
AGAIN! yeah I know
hehe

(turning DM's song on:
When I'm with you baby
I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough
And I just can't get enough
)

We hadn't planned to go there a week before leaving for holidays but... we've been asked to join to party (and they fookin insisted!). How could we resist?!!!
So on saturday we gonna have fun with our fest-noz. Bagpipes and hurdy-gurdy to make us dance. A first time for Lola, it gonna be terrific!

I wish some day we'll enjoy a fest-noz in Germany with the ex-band of Martin, the Frölish Geshray (among the band members, you can see Marcus and Thore, real good friends, who came to play during our wedding).

They play medieval and renaissance music.
It's simply a beauDiful and a very unique kind of music.



(if you click here, you can discover a few songs from the CD in which Martin played. I'm a fan, I can tell you! :P)

No comments: