Thursday, August 19, 2004

Angry gods

It's been a week now we've thunders! Well I don't complain, no hurricane, no flood!
It's warm, almost hot all the time. Sometimes the temp drops quickly and you can be sure 2 hours later you gonna have thunder.
Kinda tropical for Paris!

With such heavy rains and weird weather, I've managed to work pretty well on my last book. I've done the basic preparation of 8 illustrations... another 16 and I'll be ready for painting them.
I dunno, maybe I'll show in here some of the work in process. It takes so much time, I can't work on any new painting at the moment.
And in september I start working on the Herman series. Third book.

Herman should be available in Italy soon. Good piece of news!
I hope my new tale, in which I really believe, will get same luck! **~~*^* *^^*~~*^* *

No comments: