Saturday, October 01, 2005

Waiting for new movies, tapping foot!

Autumn's gonna be a wonderful time, for many reasons, including the arrival here in France of 5 movies I rilly don't want to miss.


the Corpse Bride

... Because it's said to be close to Edward scissorhands and The Nightmare before Xmas (faint)


the Brothers Grimm

...Because it's a Terry Gilliam's film! I luuuve most of the movies he did. And I'll watch this new one... despite Matt Damon (nods)



Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

...Because, no it was not my fav' book, but the movie trailer makes me drool already!


Wallace & Gromit : the curse of the wereabbit

...Because we're fan of this team!


King Kong

...Because of Bad Taste, Braindead and the 3 LOTR... because of Peter Jackson's talent, who else could make me wanna watch something like King Kong, huh!

No comments: