Saturday, January 28, 2006

Freedom tastes of reality !

Our book is done... DONE!
It feels so guuuuuud, it's been 3 months I've been working on it, forgetting peaceful evening, long nights and any kind of moment for meself!

It's so kewl!
Now I just have to gather all the elements (original illustrations, Cd-rom, etc) and send them to the editor.

3 new Herman are supposed to be published. And I hope they will be (you never know)! I've delivered the 4th Herman on May, the 5th on September and now it's the 6th.

It's been pretty frustrating to work on several books without them being published, so I can't wait for this next step :)

Now, I feel free, free, free. I'll will start with zillions of other projects, completly different, more dealing with my paintings, a new book with Martin as the author too, etc.

But before, a break. 2 weeks without pressure. Enjoying my evenings with Martin, spending time with the kids avoiding multitasking, *listening* at music, reading my books, blogging like a newbie, etc!

Yeeeeeeeepeeeeeeee!!!!

And for this wunnerful occasion, I've decided to spoil my stylish (ermm) blog with ugly smileys here and there! Just 'cause I'm in the mood!

No comments: