Thursday, February 02, 2006

Petit Loup deviendra grand

I'm just back from the 3 months' visit at the doc for Loup. 2 injections, almost no cries (I'm a proud mama), and lots of smiles to the pretty nurse from my lil wolf!
lol


click here


He's now 64cm (he took 13cm in 3 months!) and has a weight of 7,300 kg (3 months ago he was at 3,800kg)... wears 6 months' pyjamas!

A lil wolf in good shape it seems (my back painfully approves :P)

He just does not make his nights yet... Always wakes up at 2, 3 or 4.00am. And he sleeps maximum 2 hours on daytime (less than Lola!)...
(sigh)
But the rest is really ok, wunnerful even, he laughs, answers my blah-blahs, tries to grab anything, etc. Very alive!

What can I say... I'm the first fan of my babes, both makes my days anyway:)

Lilypie Baby Ticker

No comments: