Saturday, April 08, 2006

The specialities *circle* (part 2)

I've got my parcel! I've got my parcel! (jumping around)



(just to remind you, I took part in of one of some internet *circles*: the aim here was to send to another mama specialities from where you live)
*My* mama comes from the French Poitou region, and she sent goodies for Lola and Loup + sweet culinary specialities for us! Yummmmmm! Not good for my lil post-birth diet, but just purrfect for my delicate stomach :P !

As the photos below can show it, we enjoyed the "broyé", a huge biscuit that you must break only with the hands before sharing it (amen ;-)



As for the parcel I made for another mama, it was hard to find stuff from Paris really! And I had not much time so finally... I chose 13 sorts of honey (lil pots) and sweets from Northen Africa (very Parisian, lol)

No comments: