Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Politics, sandals and icecream

As we hear about politics everywhere here in France (next Sunday we get our new president), I thought it was an appropriate time to talk about serious problems on this bloggie.
Like... how difficult it is to find the purfect sandals for summer.

Sandals for the feet are like ice-cream for a dry mouth. They're supposed to feel wunnerful on hot days.
But the whole dilemma with sandals is to get comfort and beaudy at the same time(which is quite true with shoes in general).

I tend to give priority to comfort though... but shoes are now so expensive that you can't just compromise!

my dream would be a mixture of these:

+

(for the beauty one, the heel is ... 9.5cm high!)

and I have almost found my perfect combination, still with a heel of 6cm, but I should be able to walk with them.


The brand Clarks', so I hope their quality's good enough. Their price? 75 euros. Expensive, right. But (convincing meself) not that expensive for "perfect shoes" (lol)
Anyway, I don't have the money rightnow, but I might save for next month (dunno how, but, I believe in miracles -and lottery-)!

(PS: I hope this post made your day ;-)

No comments: