Monday, June 30, 2008

Fed up with all the diets you get in the magazines ?

(the *diet* season will be over in a couple of months, be patient!)

Anyway, you know, we know, oh I know (booo ooooo), that diets suck.

So, don't bother with the magazines and just buy my book! Well, the one I've illustrated ;-)
No diet there, but the story of a lonely lil boy a bit sad because of his heavy weight.



I might imagine the topic is not inspiring for you, but weight, I mean wait! (I'm sooooo funny on Mondays!)

...maybe you would be very proud to get a book made by someone (very nice, friendly and modest) that you know (pointing finger towards own self))...NOoooOOO???
Yesss! In that case you can find the book here.

(all that to say, the book is available, blablabla, and that I'm definitely not a good seller!!! :P)

No comments: