Monday, June 02, 2008

When the crab winked at me

(aloa ew beauDiful people!
Where do I start? I had such a busy weekend...ok, I'll focus on the funny moments)


On Saturday, I went out for lunch with 3 wunnerful goilfriends.
We had decided to celebrate Michelle's birthday and so we all let the kids to the lucky papas (with the help of *Opa* and *Oma* huh)!


Sowwy for the *floutch* quality, but as I did not ask the girls to put a pic on here, soooo I just *floutched* it.

We had a great time together, giggling, laughing, talking about Brad pitt, Mc Dreamy and Mc Steamy of course.

Then at some point, I suddenly saw my crab winking at me!!! And I swear it (spitting far) I had only drunk a kir and one glass of wine...



So, sure thing, that wasn't my mind playing tricks, huh!
I wondered why the lil creature which was about to be eaten in the next minute sent me some signal.
huhu.

I looked around.

Ohhh all right, now I knew!

This time it was not missh Dita Von Teese or any other glamoutous celebrities. Nenene
We tried to take pics being as discret as possible (lol)
Can you guess who was having lunch on the next table?


click here


OMG
*faints* (not!) hehe

Yup, my crab was only telling me the most famous French * salted journalist* (he presents some weekly broadcast on tv about the seas and oceans, and he's been doing that since about dunno 30 years)

Sir D'JORDJ' PEURNOUT' himself aka Georges Pernoud was just there! (totale glamouritude!)
Yeah, well, ok ok, it was not George Clooney or George Michael, but better than nothing for a blogarazzi like me, hey!

hehe, we had fun!

PS: a big thanks to Michelle, who ran after the guy and asked him with her best French-American accent to make a pic of him. He was all flattered, naturally!
hehe


PPS: *floutch* for those speaking a formal English language = blur

No comments: