Monday, January 12, 2009

Vraiment, it's a quickie!

Days are short, weekends are shorter!

In a few words, I've had a wunnerful time today, at my sister's ! She celebrated her 33th birthday and our wedding anniversary.
With our closest relatives and friends. It was, oh, so warm and full of Love!


(here, my grand-mother, sister, niece, nephew, Lola & I, looking at our wedding photo album)

We've been spoiled too!
Got a *hot* night in a most charming hotel (of our choice) whenever we want! Yeeehaaaaaa
Which also makes me think of Martin's gift, hehe... he offered me a "Flashdance fitness body"... (I'm starting a new fashion trend! Oops, Madonna did it already? baaa, now it's me, all different!) :P
That made me laugh so much, it was great!

And the party at Gwenola's, just great, brilliant! Had such a good Sunday.

We're so different my sister and I, fought so much when we were younger... get on so well now (happy sigh)


the sisters


with Eva, my adorable and devilish niece

No comments: