Monday, May 25, 2009

My heart will not beat the same way ...

... at least for a week!

Lola has left early this morning with her teacher and lil friends for 1 week (of party, countryside, poney etc!)



It's the first time I say goodbye to my shrimpette, knowing, rather not knowing how she will "live" for a week.
6 years old, it's young to be separated from her mama for real life stuff, no?

Well as soon as she was in the bus she had already forgotten us, showing her barbie book and make-up.. hehe... that's what matters, that she gets fun!

She did not want to take her teddies with her... but asked for my huge winter scarf, the one that smells my perfume she says :)

She's so cute!

Ha well, Loup will keep us busy anyway, he's an energy lil sucker, getting in such terrible mood sometimes... but he is so cuddly and so funny!

yesterday he was having his bath and kept showing me he was really a *sport dude*, he said I should try what he shows below in my fitness club, that would be the best for me! hehe

No comments: