Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another day, another drug

When I'm not trying to save the world (which I don't do on a regular basis lol), I just let it go and openly enjoy my little drugs

At the moment I'm crazy for those !



They're not as hard as the original ones, the taste is perfect and they make pretty nice bubbles.

I love making bubbles (specially when I'm driving, very classy huh), and try to motivate everyone around to beat me at it! But nobody want (or dare I would say! huhu). The kids only want to put their fingers in my bubbles, and Martin says it's a suicide for someone with a moustache. Pfffff (shrugging!), one gotta take risks in one's life!

So, here's a modest bubble, who wanna try to beat it? (waiting, taping foot :P)



And bellow is my master (master!), one day, I'll beat him!

No comments: