Sunday, February 14, 2010

A pretext

Valentine's day will be my pretext to add that beautiful song to my blog again.

I have nothing against Valentine's day... specially when I see my babes drawing hearts, inventing poems, trying to understand what's a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend"... so funny and cute.

Loup thinks it's simply disgusting to have a girlfriend, except "Augustine" (raising an eyebrow here), and "mama" (phewwww!)
Lola believes she can send hearts to her papa, her mama and her brother, because she really *loves* them. Sending hearts to anyone else? ... that is totally inappropriate !
lol

So far, so good, as far as I am concerned! No broken hearts or passionate ones to deal with... if my babes could think this way for the next 10 years, that would be fine. I haven't learnt at school how to deal with one's kids love stuff and I'm not super impatient to train at that!

A commercial day, a good day for biz? (hey true, not too late to buy a painting from the famous Candles :P)

We're the ones who make it stink. We spit on it, but we're sad when the other one forgets it, etc. Pfff. We're stupid creatures sometimes.

A lil thought though for the lonely ones... the ones keeping celebrating the non Valentine's day.
A thought for all the Romeos and Juliets, these lovers who can't enjoy their love the way they'd deserve.
And a supa big thought for those who haven't tasted or ever felt any form of Love.


System of a Down - LONELY DAY VIDEO CLIP
envoyé par dani_filth. -

No comments: