Tuesday, February 12, 2002

I feel in my waters (is it an expression by the way? ...hmm... I'm not sure of its exact meaning :P) that this gonna be a full and busy week!
hehe...and for once, not because of work! Yeeehoooo!!!:-))))
Tomorrow we celebrate mom's Saint's day (though I'm not sure she has much of a saint at the moment ;-) hehe)... It's the day of Sainte Beatrice... I don't know really why we celebrate it, but it's kewl :)
Then the day after... Valentine day...hmm I think we'll have some indian dinner somewhere to celebrate a lot of different thingies :-)))....Then on Friday, I have a day off... I wanna use the day to prepare the gift for Martin's Bday (crossing finger so that he does not read this blog :P), and at the end of afternoon I have my Doc's appointment. It's the Doc who took care of Gwenola when she was preggie, I'm stressed and excited and stressed stressed stressed! hehehe
On Saturday evening we go to a family dinner to celebrate Martin's Birthday and, well, probably to celebrate also the business happening in my belly (happy sigh). Hmmm and on Sunday, I'll celebrate with Martin his Bday (the very day of his Bday :P). He gonna be 33, the age of the Christ (that makes me Maria-Magdalena then huh! hehe) **~* * * *

No comments: