Saturday, February 23, 2002

I hate it when life gets tough for those I love. So frustrating to feel helpless sometimes. Sure you are *here*, sure you'll always be here.... but if that makes life a bit easier, that does not solve probbies!

Eva, my niece, really thinks (so far) I'm a witch. Which she seems to really love....hehe :-))**~~* * *.... The other day she dressed as a fairy to go to school (they celebrated Mardi Gras), and she called me before because she wanted I explain her how to use her wand to change boys into frogs, she asked if I could put her wand into my special magic potion. I told her (I did not know what to tell her!! I still wanna her to "believe")..so i simply told her it only works in very hot days in summer.. (wellll, not the wooooorst explanation!)

I wish I was as Eva sees me... then I would solve probbies just in a wink! hehe
**~* * *^^^~ *

No comments: