Monday, April 29, 2002

Just before leaving for Bretagne, I went to the clinic for my monthly rendez-vous:-)

*We*'re doing pretty well it seems** ^^^**~~hehe~* *
I managed to hear the baby moving inside thanks to some high-tech thingie!
It was beauDiful :-))))
The doc said he/she was moving a looooooot inside and adviced I start to take some medication to relax da belly and that I get a bit less active (which should not be that hard :P).

My weight has not changed at all, which is a relief, but since 2, 3 days my belly is clearly in mutation!
woooooooooooo! That had to happen somehow, hey ?! hehe
When I touch under the belly button, I can now feel a round and hard thingie inside, it is such a bizarre and pleasant feeling! You can't really see anything yet, people wonder where I am hiding the babe (s)
Well, "they" cannot see it yet, but I can, I tell you ;-)

On Saturday morning, on our way out of Paris, I stopped at the "American hospital of Paris" which is specialized in many fields, including the "detection" of trisomia 21, to make this blood test. It's the second (standard) test I do for trisomia 21 and the doc should call me in a few days to give me the results :-))

Sooo, that's it for the last news about Candide the future mom :P
Candles the goil is doing very well and having great time away from Paris ;-)

No comments: