Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Yesterday evening, Charlotte, a goil from school, contacted me (via the web) to ask what I thought about celebrating the anniversary of our "bac" (the final exam at school, when you're about 18 years-old.. I guess it corresponds to the English A-Level).

Charlotte was following the "Economics" courses (all what she learnt was linked to economics).
I was following the "languages and philosophy" courses (which had a kewl reputation, but a bit too kewl, nobody thought we were really working hard! ... well, we were not, but it's not the problem!)

And then there 3 other categories "mathematics and phylosophy" courses (yuuuuck), "mathematics and physics" courses (mega-yuuuuck), "biology and physics" courses (bucket's full ;-).

We all studied everything, english, maths, philo, latin, etc., but according to our main subjects, some courses were harder than others.
Like for me, mathematics were so easy that I've nebber loved so much maths than during this last year! hehe

It's been actually 10 years now that we passed this "bac".
My first reaction was to think such a reunion with people from school is sooo sooo... I mean you feel old when you start to gather with schoolfriends to see how they are now, and to talk inevitably of the past years.

Then I thought "only 10 little years since I left school"!
After school, I spent 4 (too short) years at University, then I started to work.
I only work since 6 years (and me who was ready to retire :P)!!! I'm more a newwwwbie rather than anything, hey :P

Sooooooo....well....I feel young today! Yeeeehhoooooo!!!... (dancing around)

That will be fun to see all the goils (with their boyfriends or hubbies :P), their new wrinkles (Gawd, do they have some already??)...Mwahahaha :P
...and we might try to contact the nuns who took care of us at the time... hehehe... That would be some kind of surprise :))

I just hope they will organize this party quite soon, it's just that.... in a couple of months I should be as round as a giant jelly belly and I won't have anything to wear except potatoes bags you see... It would be te-rrrrrrrri-ble ;-)
hehehe

No comments: