Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Huuuu, much electricity in the air around here at work. People stress and get nervous...
...including me (!!), I've had a shaaaarp talk with da boss, and just now another one with our accoutant.. shiteroo! I'm about to sock him one, I'm not even sure he understands Franch when you talk to him!
And I'm usually the patient type!

Anyway (s), I've just read 2 guuuud jokes that instantly turned me into the most giggling mood :P
Exactly what I needed :-)**~* *

The expectant fathers

Four expectant fathers were in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor.

The nurse tells the first man, "Congratulations! You're the father of twins!"
"What a coincidence! I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team!"

The nurse returns and tells the second man, "You are the father of triplets!"
"Wow, what a coincidence! I work for 3M Corporation!"

The nurse tells the third man that his wife has given birth to quadruplets.
"Another coincidence! I work for Four Seasons Hotel!"

At this point, the fourth guy faints. When he comes to, the others ask what's wrong.
"What's wrong? I work for Seven-Up!"


**~* * * *

The Rope

There were 11 people hanging on to a single rope that suspended them from a helicopter trying to bring them to safety. Ten were men; one was a woman.

They all decided that one person would have to let go because if they didn't, the rope would break and all of them would die.

No one could decide who it should be. Finally the woman gave a really touching speech, saying how she would give up her life to save the others, because women were used to giving things up for their husbands and children and giving in to men.

All of the men started clapping.

No comments: