Tuesday, July 30, 2002

We arrived pretty late in Bretage (about 1.OO am), both tired but happy :-)
The smell outside was fantastic, the perfumes of the wet grass, the wet night and the chimneys, all rushed into me. It was very intense, as if nature was embracing us.

When we finally jumped into bed, a huge thunderstorm broke out. As usual I got scared and exited, the sky was really farting hard!
While trying to sleep, I suddenly felt something wet at the end of my nose... I opened big eyes and had the strangest view! During a light of thunder, I saw Joe standing in front of my face, his nose against mine with monstruous ear-rings (yuss yusss!!) hanging down his hairy ears!
Joe did not look like a cat at all then, more like a creature of the Dark coming to haunt me!
Huuuuuuu
It took me 10 secondes (which is finally long) to realize the creature was my Joe! A joe who had just visited the most dusty parts of the house and decorated himself with cobwebs! hehe

We woke really late to discover that the weather was wet and quite grey, but it smells even beDer!
That smell... oh Gawd... these perfumes all around.....
I love it ***~~* *^^* *

No comments: