Thursday, August 08, 2002

I had such nightmares last night! Huuuuu, nebber again!
First one... I'm at the hospital, giving birth to the mermaid, far too early. Everything goes wrong, we lose her.I remember the details, but I'm not in the mood to type them I guess..
Jeeeeeeeez
I woke up, sweating. Fell asleep again. Started to dream again.
Martin is helping me to give birth to the mermaid, again far too early. The mermaid arrives, beauDiful smiling baby. She seems to have troubles to breathe, she's a bit red.
We call the nurse, I cut the cord with my hands (huuu), and Martin gives the babe to the nurse who takes her in a towel.
We tell the nurse the name of the babe. She turns back towards us asking if we're sure for the name... because the baby is a boy!!!
We laugh, we did not expect that at all of course.
The nurse asks if we want to check if the babe is a boy. We agree. She opens the towel and there we see a mincroscopic kitten.
Argggggggggg!!!!

I woke up and felt Joe sleeping with his head on my breast, pushing me to have a maximum of space. No wonder that influenced my nightmare.

No comments: