Sunday, November 03, 2002

Have you heard about Dead Can Dance ?
I've realized we had 2 CDs from them and I've just really discovered them!

It's hard to convince people to try to listen at a band ... I'm personnally nebbbber convinced enough by some hysterical "waaa, this band is fantastic, you gotta, you MUST listen at dem!!!!"
hehe

But then, if you have the opportunity to listen at these 2 albums (Martin tells me there are many others even beder!), The Serpent's egg and Spleen and Ideal, oh do it, yup :-)))

I don't know how to describe them really. Originally they were into Gothic, but their music is much more diversified. I've heard critics telling their music was "spiritual", in the very basic way (not in the posh way, that is).
I dunno. It's very unique, the kind of music you enjoy listening when having candles around and when the air smells like spices. that's all I can say :P

**¨¨~~^^** * * *

No comments: