Thursday, November 14, 2002

You know what I call a *MortalCaca*?
That's a weapon used by Lola from time to time, specially in the middle of the night.
And last night she used it riiiiiiilly well. I was the target, the door behind me also...oh, and the parquet too!
It was hmm about 2.30, and I was in the process of changing her and she looked pretty happy with her nekkid bum and legs! Suddenly she looked at the ceiling, frowning a bit, as if concentrating hard.

A loud and loaded fart later (you would not believe what such a tiny creature can do!), I was partly covered by some smelly green/yellow (sowwy for the details :P) material. Lola had brilliantly reached my arms and belly and feet. Plus the door, parquet and own pyjamas of course.

Good way to be all awake in less than a min. Thank ya my *choupi* ;-)

No comments: