Sunday, December 01, 2002

Yesterday I felt old... when at about midnight, 2 parties started just above and below da flat, we felt like ham in a bad sandwich (does that mean anything, huh? hehe)
The music was rilly baaaaaaaaaaad, like French "classics" from the 1970s.... ouch!
(s)

I don't know how Lola managed to sleep... Martin was ready to shout at dem as soon as they'd wake up our angel.. hehe... worse, I almost crossed my fingers so that cops could come to tell dem below to calm down, they made such a noise. I couldn't believe my ears!
If only they had warned us before, that would have been a lil beDer.

I nebber used to feel bored by parties and noise... jeeez, it feels weird!
Next time, we organize the party! Mwaaahaha
...and till then, we'll let Lola crying like a mommy tiger as much as she wanna... at 3.00 am (s)

No comments: