Thursday, March 20, 2003

Sometimes, a bit too often since 2 weeks, I feel more like a full time mama than anything else.
Which is a bit frustrating... I luuuve being a mama, that's sure, but I can hardly find a minute for my work which is not that kewl.
You know at the end of the day I like thinking that I've done everything for my shrimpette... I've played and played and played again, run thousands times after Joe with her (she loves him!), going out for walks, spent relaxing time to feed her, etc.... I like "knowing" I do the best for my lil treasure, of course **~~*^* *
But... I'm not one to be only a mama!!!!
I wanna be a mama who's enough organized (eeeeck, dat fookin word!) to be a fantastic mamArtist who makes huge biz, ya see?
hehe

I'll get organized soon, I have to! RoaaaaaRRrrrrrRRRRRrRRR

Pssst, Jack, Penny... how do you ever find the time to read books with your angels around? That's THE one thing I just can't do anymore (which I miss a looooooot).... Gimme your little secrets, common!!! hehehe

No comments: