Monday, August 04, 2003

I usually like remembering how life is short and precious. That's pretty motivating to make you reach your own *everests* **~~*^*

Unfortunatelly you often think about that when death is around.
And I don't know why but summer and death are often partners when it comes to *my world*. I've lost 3 of my grand-parents in summer. And they're the first of a (short!) list.
So far this year, i've not been affected by any other "close" death, but summer has already brought its bad news. A neighbour has lost his wife last week, a friend has had a miscarriage (that really really broke my heart), and a couple of days ago the brother of a good friend has lost his wife in a car accident. They had married a month ago in Thailand (he's French, she was Thai), she was just 30.

I always come to wonder how you can stand the death of close friends or relatives. I mean, ok, I've lost my grand-parents, it was terrible... but somehow they were "old". Any other situation frightens me.

Anyway, life's short. It's never too early to make plans, to try to reach ones' dreams (*everests*). Never too early but yes, quickly too late! LOL no, I'm not being negative, I just think tomorrow might be the last day! hehe
So what?
hm, time for a fresh glass of white milk! ;-)**~~*^*

No comments: