Friday, August 22, 2003

I'm exhausted, dead, right now.
I'll come back to life in a bit....
..... let's say when it will be time to put my shrimpette to bed and to enjoy a glass of white milk (that won't be soon I fear!)

Now that Lola's literally running on her all fours, I have to be so careful all the time that she does not put her fingers where she must not!
And actually (and I bet it's the same for all babies), Lola does exactly what is forbidden!

putting her fingers in the pivoting part of the doors or in the plugs (the plugs seem even more funny...)
trying to eat Joe's food, well trying to eat Joe's tail too
trying to enter Joe's litter
putting her hands inside the video or dvd player and playing with all the buttons
trying to lick our shoes, I mean their sole!
getting the soil out of the plants' pots, eating it sometimes

etc, etc

I thank Gawd for not having twins!
hehe
And last night she woke up really screaming for more than 1 hour (she wanted to get out of bed), between 1.00 and 2.00 (as we went to bed at 1.00, it's been hard, no, IMPOSSIBLE, to sleep)

She's not slept at all today so far, but I've put her to bed anyway for half an hour.
I needed a break and a 6th cawffee!

(why does it seem that easy for other mamas?! I see them apparently relaxed with their 2, 3 children around!)

No comments: