Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I wonder why our education system does not work.
Never enough teachers, never enough money.
Is it the same abroad?

I wonder if I worry more about that now that I'm a mama.. hehe... probably.
But I can't understand why we keep spending money for the military stuff instead of helping education, health and research.

That kills me. I've a friend who's a teacher and who gets 35 pupils who are 6 years-old!!! How can you hope to teach dem reading properly when they are so numerous!

And the time kids spend at school... 8.30 am to 5.00 pm in average. From I don't know, 2 years-old to 18!!!! That's very practical for all the parents but it is way too long!
I really prefer the German system where kids finish school at 1.30 pm. Then they have time to play, to practice sport and ok, do their homework :P

No comments: