Sunday, September 14, 2003

I've just finished a new painting which will be the first one of the "illustrations of tales" category.
This category will be more dedicated to children's universe.
I really have to do it if I want to work as an illustrator for kids' books. I have to show what I can do! So I'll go on with it while working on other more intimate paintings :)

Talking of *intimate* (G).... I've had a "professional" offer today. This man, owner from the erotic cinema, said he would love if I could illustrate the libertine poetry he's written.
Well actually, I wouldn't be opposed so much to try more erotic painting. But my hands are not inspired at the moment. And this would require some extra work.

And I've so many projects I'm working on, I've to make choices.
So I refused.

I also refused because.... the *poet* added in his email that he found my "selfportrait" (I had to think twice before understanding he talked of my bio's pic) was rilly lovely.

LOL
Suddenly my artist' ego felt kinda down! hehe

Anyway, however strange is this first contact, I'm glad I got an *offer*. I'm waiting for the hundreds of others :P

No comments: