Monday, October 27, 2003

Despite much attention so that Lola is covered enough when we're out into ParisAntartica... She's just caught a baaaaad baaaaaaaad cold. And so have I. I thought it would get better but I'm wearing 3 thick woolen pullovers and I'm rilly freezin and coughing like an old smoker right now!

And I think Martin starts with it now. I wanted to make him a toddy (as Doc' Jack adviced me earlier), but Martin's been quicker!!!
We've not had our dinner yet and he's already having his 2nd toddy! I did not know he knew toddies! He explained me he discovered that when he was making a bike tour of Ireland. One day he got rilly ill with bad fever and all. He arrived with his bike to the only pub of the area, a pub full of Irish farmers who ordered him directly a toddy! hehe

Anyway, I'll have my toddy a lil later. I already feel drunk with the only lil glass of wine I've just had! hic!

No comments: