Thursday, October 23, 2003

Well.... it's been a long time since I did a fookin stoopid test! hehe... As usual, I'm not happy with the result :P

My inner child is six years old today

My inner child is six years old!


Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can
read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole
big world out there to do it in. Just so long
as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my
three best friends with me, of course.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

The thing is... I answered I luuuved sex in the test... that makes me 6 years old?!!!!!
okok... why not after all! hehehe

I'm 6 years old today and I'm having a glass of delicious white *milk* (I'm in advance for my age :P)
(putting my downloaded Beyonce's crazy for luuuve and jumping around!)
I need some ice-cream, quick!!!

No comments: