Monday, October 13, 2003

Yesterday we went to the family house in Normandie to help my grand-mama to move her stuff out of the house.
More or less forced, she gives the house to one of my uncles.
Which is not so so so bad at the end, since my grand-mama could not take care of the house properly anymore.
She will now live in a flat, just near Paris.

While everybody was busy, I went with Lola in her special backpack and with Lassie (lol, yeah I know... the one who gave the name to this beauDiful dawg was 2 years old at the time!) for a walk around the house then inside, revisiting every corner of it.
I took lots of pics because I fear I can forget one day all the fantabozooby adventures I spent there in the house.
Holidays, Xmas, all these so early mornings when we woke up with my grand-parents to go with them to work in the farm.

I hate it when you've to realize that time has passed, relatives have died, and that this family house who was full and noisy years ago... is now so empty and so quiet.
boooooooo :((((

(I'm glad we start another *family* house in Bretagne soon!!!!!)

Here are some pictures I took of the house:







The few from the house:



Lassie, the one who will stay there with my uncle's family



The kind of memorable touch to remind me my grand-mama is a marquise (LOL!!!)

No comments: