Sunday, January 04, 2004

Sometimes I think we owe much to Luck at the moment for the positive things coming in our life at the moment.
But I have thought of it again and again and I believe it's finally more a matter of energy than luck.
I think we've been that active lately than finally some things *had* to happen.

And on my 2004 list of wishes, we're on our way to realize one of dem (but the road is long!!!!)... It concerns our hobbit's house and all the works that have to be done. We've seen different craftsmen for the main big works and spending all this time with them making plans is giving results...in term of price! Yup!
We've found one mason who will be 50% cheaper than what we saw before! And he is well known there! Oh that is a very good piece of news.

(hugging mr or mrs Universe... no not the one wiff big muscles!!!)

No comments: