Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yesterday was kinda heavier than usual. After taking the shrimpette early to one of her "children's place", I came back home... then while taking care of the shrimpette (who had cried all night before...), I managed to make and send our answer to the editor -which was real long work-... I started to work on my new project too, went to the ophtalmologist where it was almost impossible to do anything with Lola around, went to order my glasses, went back at home under the rain, dead (it was far from home). Then I saw I had forgotten my cheque book at the ophtalmologist, had to run back there with the shrimpette, still under the rain. Grmmmppphhhh
But I had made everything, I was happy... till I got the answer from the editor (SIGH). He really spoiled my evening and that does not happen often!

today gonna be different :-) :-) :-) **~~*^* *

No comments: