Monday, March 29, 2004

Our weekend in Bretagne was short (not even 48 hours there) but it was really kewl.

We spent much time in the house, talking to the mason about the first works (which will start in April!).


entrance to our "upper" garden"


And for the first time I started to see myself living there. Maybe because I've started to drive again a bit (lol, if you see a reddish head driving at some ridiculously low speed with a huge proud smile, it's me! hehe). The fact I had stopped driving for years (more than 10 years) bothered me a lot. You can't live in the countryside without driving!
Anyway, at the end of summer I'll be a better driver than Villeneuve!

While Martin helped to work in the family house in Plouer, I also spent much time outside with the shrimpette. We has such a fine weather! One day, we'll be able to enjoy that weather all the time, with no limit. No return to the big polluted city! Woooooooooooooooo



And unlike what was expected, we managed to watch the 6 nations' rugger final on Saturday evening! What a game! Guiness for some, wine for others, a huge fireplace to keep us warm... that was a fine evening! hic!





No comments: