Friday, April 23, 2004

Starting a very sunny Friday with the image of a goddess stuck in a bloggie feels guuuud, believe me! LOL
Among all the lil projects I get in mind, I've planned some months ago to make another quizz, but this time with my own illustrations, as a way to advertise. I need time. time. time.


You are the Goddess of Earth. You are very stable
and dependable since the Goddesses rest apon
you. You are very materialistic. Somtime cold
and distant, but that might be because you need
to get what needs to be done, done. But yet you
are everyone elses strength. You are the most
Stable of the Goddesses, since without you the
other Goddesses would not exist.
Other Earth Goddesses: Ceres, Cerridwyn, Demeter,
Gaia, Persephone, Epona, Kore, Mah, Prithivi,
Rhea, Rhiannon


Which of the Four Elemental Goddesses are you?(With Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: