Thursday, May 27, 2004

And I realized I've not said a word about my birthday!
Ohhh me baaaadie!
I will remember it, and not because of what I talk about below. Rather because I'm 30 and I'm the happiest woman, wife and mama. Yes, that's really what matters.
I would never go 10 years back in the past. Very promising for the next 10 years to come **~~*^*

Now (watch out!) the material goil in me grabs the mike... I gotta say I've been really RILLY spoiled for my birthday.
... I wanna be 30 everyday now !

hehe...

Lemme think one second... I've got a bike, an adorable lil 1970s jewl, inspiring underwears, the promise of a tree for our garden (isn't that a great idea?!), Fantasy books, ohhhh... and customized guuudies from Martin... what a surprise! I've got mugs, cards and t-shirts for Lola and I with my own logo on them!!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! I really did not expect that (happy sigh) **~~*^* *^^**~~*^* *


No comments: