Thursday, June 03, 2004

20 days before we stand in the middle of that:


To enjoy that:


(thank you, you anonymous fan, for the photos :-)

I'm starting to lose much time here and there on the Whipping dancers' site, trying to get infos, news, scoops about what will happen before, during and after Metallica's concert!
hehe
Soon I'll be part of the fanclub I tell you... lol... Just had to wait to be 30 to do such stoopid thingies :P

So far, *we* know we'll get the Lost Prophets and Slipknot as a firt part. (Not really drooling here).
But, (lol I know all that interest nobody but me! hehe)... it's said that we could also get System of a Down...!!!!
Wooooooooooo!!! Last time we saw them, I was 3 months preggie, and it was a great moment.

On the site, I've also discovered a funny band... "Beatallica"... a band (not professional, just a couple of friends having fun) having fun playing a mixture of the Beatles and Metallica! LOL
It's pretty funny, but you gotta like Heavy Metal :P

No comments: