Friday, September 10, 2004

Barbapapa, come back, puleeeeeease!

Lola and I have got stressing moments with the creche this week. I thought I'd deal with all that without any problem. But it's been a bit tiring. Leaving a screaming Lola in tears in the morning, coming back to find a livid screaming Lola in tears.

And then you've the family to tell you how to raise children, that not letting them with "strangers" early enough make them anti-social... grrrrrrrrrrr
I wonder how they do in the northen countries, where they raise their kids till 5 or 6 years-old! Does that make the kids' social integration impossible?
(rolling eyes)

Lola will get used to it. All that is normal. She simply needs time!

Anyway, all the tears must have had some effects on the shrimpette since she's kicked Barbapapa out of here ... to welcome the pinkish "Lucile" cartoon! She's turned crazy for it. She luves it, asking for it from the morning to bedtime!
I can surive that, I'm a goil, but Martin is having a baad baaaaaaaad time! :P

No comments: