Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Letter to ol' Santa

As Alinet did a few days ago, I think it's time to write some unreasonnable Xmas list, just in case Santa Claus would be wasting his time around here ;-)

Okies, so I won't ask for the end of death penalty, peace on earth, etc... That is not Santa Clau's biz! :)


Dear Santa,

I've always made my list LONG enough so that you get real choice. I've been a good goil of course, so I'm sure I deserve full socks near the chimney!

Here you go...

-a laser printer A3 to makes *home-made* prints of my paintings (Gawd, I already need real LARGE sox!)

-a Canon EOS 300D to have real fun when taking pics

-DVDs: Kill Bill 1&2, LOTR#3 long version, last season of Coupling, Candy candy, more Captain Harlock (Albator), In the Realm of the Senses, Metallica's Some kind of monster, the Who's Tommy

-CDs: Juliette & the licks'

-expensive creams to make me feel fresh and young (mentally, the more expensive they are, the more efficient they get :P)

-champagne and chocolate

-candles

-a new black skirt, I've just made a big hole in my fav' one with the iron!!!! BOOOO!

-campers and kickers

-PS2' Champions of Norrath

-a real medieval dress (they are fookin expensive!)

-2 train tickets for London + the hotel ;-)

hmmm (jumping on your lap), any other initiative will be welcome :P

Thank youuuuu! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

No comments: