Monday, December 06, 2004

Tell me...how are you doing?

I spent a great time with my survivor Marine (survivor as in "I'm French and it's been 6 years I live in the UK")

I really wish we lived closer... even if distance does not change really a lot of things, it's frustrating to not be able to see each other more than 2, 3 times a year.

I like to spend such intimate moments.. And I *need* them... I *need* to share laughs and huggles and winks :)

But I reckon distance forces you somehow to enjoy to the maximum the precious time you can get together.

Each time Marine and I see each other, we naturally ask each other "how are you doing?"... but this has nothing to do with friendly politeness. We really *need* to know how the other is doing. You know?

Friendship and Love**~~*^* *

No comments: