Friday, January 21, 2005

Lithium and his 235012452456 ideas!

If I had to paint about the concept of creativity, I think I would find inspiration in Lithium's personnality.
I would paint a supa busy sprite or goblin (I dunno how you really call *lutin* in English), running everywhere, stopping to think for 2 seconds (not more) about the next project he has in mind.
And I don't think there is any "OFF" button to stop him. Thank Gawd :)))

So with such a creature, you just can't help taking part in his projects from time to time :P
Wanna join?

Then you simply have to take the first book you find, open it on page 12, and tell us the third sentence of it!! That's all!
This project is called a *miniature livresque* (anyone to translate that?)

Okies, while waiting to discover your *miniature livresque*, here's mine:

He and his father had a nasty habit of cutting down other people
lol! Just perfect :P
from Trolls and their relatives by Jan Bergh Eriksen and Per Aase (I have my whole collection of lovely creatures' books above Gulliver my puter)

No comments: