Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Musical chain

As decided by Alix, my turn to answer a couple of musical questions :P

How many sound files are there on your computer?
(Combien y a-t-il de fichiers de musique sur votre ordinateur ?)
On mine? On Gulliver? None, but we've 4 computers, huh :P

What's the last album you've bought?
(Quel est le dernier CD que vous avez acheté?)
hmmm, gotta think hard for this one... a few months ago, Björk's Medulla (I was pretty disappointed at the beginning, but I've completly changed my mind now!)

What's the last song you've heard before answering these questions?
(Quelle est la dernière chanson que vous avez écouté avant de lire ce message?)
Universal Traveller by Air

Name 5 songs that you often play or that mean a lot to you:
(Donnez 5 chansons que vous écoutez souvent ou qui comptent beaucoup pour vous:)

1) Ecstasy of Gold, Ennio Morricone, because of the movie and because Metallica's concerts now always starts with it

2) Unforgiven, by Apocalyptica... I started to luuuve Metallica thanks to them (and I promise, I won't mention Metallica here again! ;-)

3) Needles, by System of a Down, the kind of song that makes me really crazy. A jewl!

4) Atom Heart Mother, by Pink Floyd... shivering with pleasure just thinking of it, makes me feel like a knight(goil) looking for her graal

5) Crown of Sympathy, My Dying Bride, for the very schhhpeshul atmosphere it brings, makes me wanna grab a glass of dark red wine, light a candle and open a book of Anne Rice

That was fookin hard chosing 5 songs only...So many others, so many albums. Music to me creates mental movies. They inspire you, and you're the only one who can chose the script. dat's kewl.

Okies, as it's the rule of the game:

chose 3 (fucking lucky) ones to answer the questions on their own blog
(A qui allez-vous passer le relais (3 personnes) et pourquoi ?)

(rumbling drums)

Penny, because I've no idea what you, Aussie goil, enjoy at the moment! :P **~~*^* *

Etolane, because I know you love, really love music, and I simply wonder what you prefer ;-)

Lithium, parce que d'habitude c'est nous les autres qui répondons à tes questions ;-) ..Et puis ch'uis curieuse... Your turn, quoi!

No comments: