Monday, March 14, 2005

T like Torture and Toostoopid

The other day, I took Lola at friends' for lunch.
These friends do not use the internet (yup, hard to believe but true!)... so they won't read this post (phewww!)

A few hours before going there, I had a call from them, checking if we liked any kind of food. Naturally I said "of course, no probbie!"

Once there, while drooling, tapping feet under the table, impatient, excited, and with the hands already playing with the fork and the knife... they proudly brought the main dish...
... which was... TUNA!!!!
Hahum...for those who do not know yet, TUNA is the kind of food that makes me jump up to the sky screaming I'm dying!

Well.... it was just TOO late for me to tell them their nice lunch was turning into a nightmare for me.
I should have told them, I know! But they were so proud and all, I just could not do that!

So I used any kind of sauce on the table to help me to survive... then I swallowed, praying it would be ok... but it was not. I was dying.
I finally used my pregnancy to tell I was not much hungry anymore (not pretty pretty, huh!)
Argggg

I left happy to breathe fresh air, alive again. Feeling fookin stoopid too... I won't do that twice, I swear it (spitting)!!!

No comments: