Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Troc

Since a few days I've been working -hard- on a boring part for my next website, the *information* and *FAQ* part.
For Martin, it's worse though, he's organising the shop and he's stuck in the *shipping* chapter at the moment: how much does it cost to send a print or an original painting, referencing all the countries with different shipping zone, etc. etc. (Thank you Martin for helping me this way too!!!!)

Anyway, it's clear that I want to make (more) money with that new website. That's why there gonna be a shop online included in it.
But I was thinking I would love to add somewhere the possibility for other artists to exchange a piece of their work with one of mine.
I would love it!

And if I had enough time, i would start with a project of a "art exchange" site... I really luuuuve the idea of artists exchanging their art! Ohhh I wish I had the time!!! (sigh)

But that concept will be in my site, sure thing! :)

No comments: