Friday, September 02, 2005

8th month, it's getting seriously heavy ...

...but I'm the only one allowed to tell it, okies? ;-)

I'm starting today my 8th month and I'm just back from the 3rd echography, the last one.

The *miniboy* is doing very well, his head is downward, his back on the right side of my belly, and his legs below my boobs! :))
Now he is a big boy...
The measures are pretty high, 46cm already for 2kg300!
I've seen that at this time of the pregnancy, babies (in France) are in average 40,5cm long, for a weight of 1kg900 ...
Now there are 8 weeks left, and he should take about 1cm and 200 grammes every week... That's a bit scary! How will he do to go out via the miniminiminiminiiiiii *door*?!!
(faint)

In comparison, my sister told me the measures of her daughter Marine during the 3rd echography: 37cm for 1kg700 ... and she is not a tiny girl, Marine, oh nenene!

Anyway, in 5 weeks from now (I'm in my 32nd week of pregnancy), the *mini-boy* will be completly *finished* and allowed to go out whenever he feels it!
So in 5 weeks, I start again belly dancing (hahum..) :-))

Here are 3 lil pics, one of the *mini-boy*'s profile (look at his lil mouth, I wanna kiss it already!), one of his foot, and one of my belly (sorry I AM enormous, but this photo won't tell it really. Much beder for my mood ;-)





No comments: