Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I will survive! :P

Go, go, Candy! You've 30 minutes to blog today, no more!

If my lil wolf did not require to eat every 3 hours, night and day, I'd certainly have more time.
I'm still not used to get up at midnight, 3.00 am then 6.00 am. Count 1 hour each time to feed him and put him back to bed.
(yawning)

I try not looking too often at the red-haired zombie making faces in the mirror and I try to relax a bit in the mornings, when Lola is at school :)
(tomorrow's my nightmare, no school for Lola... that means, not a minute for meself!)

Everybody tells me I'll forget soon how hard it is taking care of a new born babe.
I've not forgotten how painful contractions are, so far ;-)
And I'm not about to forget how busy life has turned since 3 weeks :P

If I wanna 3 kids? LOL
Good joke ;-)

...but hey, you can be sure we're the happiest here! That's the wonderful paradox :-)***~~*^* * ^^*^* *~~*^* *


click here

No comments: